Sunday, June 28, 2009

6 Things

[About time that I did this, eh Courtney?]



Six Unimportant Things That I Love.

1. Sunshine after it rains

And I do mean, right after. One moment God is pissing his fucking brains out, and then all of a sudden...complete serenity. It's really hard to explain, actually--this is something you need to experience for yourself. Everything is just so surreal and peaceful and pure and oh my god, it just makes me so happy.


2. The Kaulitz Twins

Er. Not to say they're unimportant. BECAUSE THEY TOTALLY ROCK MY WORLD OMG. The only reason why they're on here is because I was originally going to put "Perfect Noses" and was searching up a picture for it on Google...but sexy Bill/Tom Kaulitz came up, so of course I had to mention them/share this mind-blowing pic with the world. (Huffhuffhuff) Oh my god...I can feel the psychotic rabid-TH fan in me resurfacing. They're so hot. Seriously. I can't breathe. I also hope to god that important adult figures in my life never read this.





OKAY YEAH I KNOW, I KNOW. I HAVE A PROBLEM.


3. Physical aesthetics: High cheekbones, strong face structure, long slender neck, and CLAVICLES (aka collarbones)

Is this creepy? Good. Because, again, I have some serious issues. I am such a creeper when it comes to people with long necks. I envy sculped, exotic faces. And, most importantly...I love clavicles. I love people who have prominent ones, I love seeing them, drawing them, touching them (okay, well...my own.)...they're really cool/hot/interesting. And effin' gorgeous Keira Knightley has all these, damn her to hell.


4. Post-Thanksgiving, aka Black Friday

I couldn't find a suitable picture for this (I did find a REALLY creepy one that scared the shit out of me...guh), but if there's one thing that I love, it's Black Friday. I live for it. Every. Fucking. Year. I'm pretty intense about it, too. Once November rolls around, I go into this weird obsessive frenzy that gets increasingly crazier as Thanksgiving approaches. The night of, I refuse to eat turkey, go to bed at 8pm, and wake up around 3:30 to ensure I'm the first person there once the doors open. The next 6 hours are spent aggressively elbowing dem otha bitchez out of my way and buying cheap shit I don't actually need. But what I love most about Black Friday is the fact that, despite my 6+ hours of super-intense shopping, my entire neighborhood will still be asleep when I get home. Friday hasn't begun yet, and nothing has changed; it's as if Post-Thanksgiving is a day in itself.


5. Airplane Rides


[Bahahhahaha dem Scandinavians.] I always get so excited when I go on airplanes. The entire process is so fun for me. Waking up at the crack of dawn for an 8am flight, chillin' at Logan airport watching the sun rise over those huge silver planes...oh, and of course, the plane ride itself. Lifting off is my favorite part. There's that moment of horror when the plane is going down the runway and I have a mini-panic attack because I'm afraid that the plane is just going to run straight into a building...but then all of a sudden, there's absolutely no feeling at all and everything outside is getting smaller and smaller and finally...just clouds and Mr. Blue sky. God, I love it. And I know some people hate flying, but I can't understand why. I mean, you're sitting the whole time, all comfy-like. And there's food. And movies. And a pillow and blanket. And, if you're lucky enough to get a window seat, awesome scenery. What's not to love? Seriously. Landing is cool too. TELL ME YOU CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF THAT MOMENT OF IMPACT WHEN THE GROUND IS BENEATH YOU AGAIN AND YOU'RE SPEEDING, ROLLING....STOP. Agh, I could go on and on. Planning a trip to Bangkok soon.


6. The smell of smoke




...from a fireplace, of course. >_>; Reminds me of the holidays, and who doesn't love the holidays? I like to curl up in front of the fire--which is kinda lame since our house doesn't have a chair or anything near the fireplace...so I just end up sprawling out on the floor like a big weiner and wake up with small bug bites all over my face. I'm cool, I swear.


And that's about it. Actually, I know there's a bunch more that I can't think of right now but will probably be like "OH YEAH!" about later...meh. This was fun. :) And took a lot longer than was necessary, but oh well. Now you know how weird I am! Please still be my friend. What?

4 comments:

  1. Umm, you forgot the 7th thing:

    ♫ YOU MAKE ME LOVE YOUUUUUUU. ♪

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love sunshine after the rain and the smell of wood burning is great too. thanks mengyu for doing it. it was quite enjoyable! ahaha bone stucture

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get out of my head!!! i love those things too! crazy... anyway yea... I pretty much stalk people these days cuz there's nothing better to do. Kudos to your drawing btw. 4 months with that result is pretty amazing.

    ReplyDelete