Sunday, March 29, 2009

HIT N RUN POST

In approx. 3 hours I will be getting my first haircut in 7 months. :O Hot diggity.


And, of course, with the economy being the way that it is...I will be going to angry chinatown-man Ken as usual. Oh Mr. Bulldogface, it has been too long! :D<>


I'm getting sick of long hair. It's so unmanageable and I never have enough time to do anything with it in the mornings...not that I'd know how to anyways.



^This is my top choice. I've always wanted something like this, but for some reason always changed my mind last-minute. NO MOAR! And JHudson is such a cutie with a booty.


^ Oh barf, it's Paris Hilton. But her hair looks nice, no? I think that's what JHudson's hairstyle would look like if it grew out a little/wasn't styled.
EDIT: There was one more style, but I realized that that was the cut I had last time...-_- Obviously, I'm not a big fan of change, even subconciously.
Update later? Maybs.

3 comments:

  1. I think your hair would look more like philton's because your hair is maddd straight. But, there's always volumizing spray and stuff...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh heyyyy. you commented on my blog. maybe i'll get it started. toodles

    wenwen

    ReplyDelete