Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Confession Time!

I, Mengpoo Woo, am a Twilight whore. I am counting down the exact day:hour:minute:seconds remaining until New Moon comes out. (November 20th, woopwoop!)

...Although I probs won't be able to see it because of college apps. Speaking of which...it seems that college has become such a stressful process for me that the mere mention of applications or essays makes me hyperventilate. Huffhuffhuff. This morning I finally set aside my dignity and reached for that trusty paper bag. I don't even want to think about what condition I'll be in come first semester. I wonder if any schools accept vegetables...?

Oh, and do not fear! I've been sticking to my resolutions pretty well. Even the "staying active" part--volunteering at MGH is the most physically exhausting activity I've done in my entire life. Which is a bit sad if you think about it, but shhh.
New art tomorrow maybe? 80% finished as of tonight. :)

[I also apologize profusely for my previous angst-ridden post on my grades. I understand that overdramatic blubberings can be hard to stomach sometimes.]

1 comment: